Scholar's Edge is a New Mexico's tax-advantaged 529 college savings plan, designed to help families and individuals nationwide save for future higher education expenses.
It is offered by The Education Trust Board of New Mexico and is available to all U.S. residents ages 18 and older. OppenheimerFunds Distributor, Inc. is the distributor of Scholar's Edge and OFI Private Investments Inc., a subsidiary of OppenheimerFunds, Inc. is the program manager of Scholar's Edge. Investments are managed by OFI Private Investments Inc., a subsidiary of OppenheimerFunds, Inc. and its affiliates, American Century Investments®, MainStay Investments and Thornburg.
About OppenheimerFunds, Inc.
"It was taking a different look a the familiar... rather than adhering to conventional wisdom."
- Leon Levy, founder, (the original) Oppenheimer Funds
We are OppenheimerFunds.
We are not here to be one of the many.
We are the ones who stop to ask, "Why?"
We are independent thinkers who challenge "industry-isms" and other commonly held assumptions as we work together to deliver for our clients.
We turn our unconventional wisdom into value for investors.
We are a firm that seeks to amplify, rather than silence, differing points of view.
We are consummate thought leaders whose unique insights and solutions make it easier for investors, advisors and institutions to make better investment decisions.
We are high conviction, active managers who take intelligent, appropriate risks.
We are a collection of distinct, yet collaborative, investment teams built to enable a free exchange of ideas and to uncover opportunity wherever it lies; even where others see a disparate set of facts, events or trends.
We believe standing still is akin to moving backward.
We are a diverse group of experienced, iconoclastic individuals who understand that success is measured not only by what we and our clients achieve but also by how we achieve it.
We are enthusiastic adopters of tomorrow's technology who deliver timely, keenly insightful messages that reach people how and where they consume information.
We are innovators who have been on the forefront of new investment categories and pursued unique approaches within existing strategies.
We are globalized investors and have been since 1969.
We are game changers.
We are redefining what the world can expect from an asset manager...standing united on our mission to turn our unconventional wisdom into value for investors.
We are OppenheimerFunds.
And we are The Right Way to Invest.
- Founded in 1960
- Approximately 2,000 employees
- Our Clients: Financial Advisors, Plan Sponsors, Institutions, and Consultants
- Products: Mutual Funds, Education Savings Plans, Individual Retirement Plans, Collective Investment Trusts, Variable Insurance Trusts, Separate Accounts
- Distinct, collaborative investment teams: Equity: Global, Growth, Core, Value; Fixed Income: Global Debt, High Yield Corporate Debt, Investment Grade Debt, and Municipal Bonds; Alternatives: Multi-Strategy, Commodities, Real Estate, MLPs; and Cash Strategies
- 53 portfolio managers with an average of more than 20 years of experience
- Primary Office Locations: Denver, CO; New York, NY; Rochester, NY; Dallas, TX
- Subsidiary of Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual)